Location: Cincinnati, OH or Indianapolis, IN preferred, but will consider Remote, with access to major airport for highly qualified candidates
Willo Labs is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our team. You will be working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment where continuous learning and innovation happens every day.
You will have experience in building relationships, while coordinating processes that include data management, timelines and billing for our client base. You will be passionate about solving customer needs, and be able to set customer expectations for a successful partnership. Your role will be to engage with existing clients in learning services and the bookstore teams at medium to large enrollment education institutions to successfully launch and deliver content via their Learning Management Systems. You will also engage with publishers and ed tech software providers to coordinate content, pricing and delivery across institutions and product lines. This role requires strong communication and management skills, as well as the ability to coordinate details with multiple accounts in different phases of the delivery cycle. The Customer Success Manager will partner with the Bookstore team to not only grow the Willo footprint on campus but to bring awareness of the Willo benefits.
Your key goals every day will be to deliver excellence and client success in a changing market. As our business grows your scope and responsibilities can grow and shift. You’ll also be a player in our growth strategy, sharing insights and patterns from your client interactions to inform our continual improvement in best practices and delivery processes. If you enjoy helping institutions achieve success and scale with a shift to digital learning, then this is an ideal position for you.
- Engage with current clients to plan for delivery of their programs before each term as determined by their institutional requirements
- Schedule and deliver a timeline and process for each account, while modifying and adapting best practices to serve their individualized needs
- Gather, organize and input comprehensive data for each client that includes course details, key contacts, pricing, subscriptions, reporting and billing
- Manage timelines and deadlines for client delivery by coordinating internally with implementation, engineering, reporting and accounting teams
- Prioritize and balance client and vendor initiatives as it aligns with the focus of the organization as a whole
- Collaborate with publishers and software providers on product details, pricing and reporting
- Meet with campus bookstore teams and faculty to educate the value of being a Willo campus
- Provide sales target/growth insight, in partnership with the bookstore teams, for program growth
- Become a trusted advisor to clients and vendor partners
- Work to onboard faculty with their course materials into the LMS.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer facing role including: customer success, account management, sales or client services
- Experience with digital content delivery within a Learning Management System either via a publisher/content provider or a college/educational institution perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with clients and team members in different locations
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Strong aptitude for technical products and services
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Skilled at problem-solving and a willingness to be creative in the process
- Ability and willingness to travel: 3-5 business days/month
- A strong listener with creative and productive problem-solving skills who is able to build relationships with clients and vendors
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and programs at a time
- A self-starter who can work independently and take initiative to find solutions for client issues
- Team-focused with an ability to collaborate with many different teams including engineering, implementation, sales and accounting to contribute to the goals of the company
- Familiarity with cloud-based productivity tools like Google Sheets, Drive, Docs etc
- Readiness to always engage with all Willo team members on innovation, ideas and any help needed to get our jobs done for our customers
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate desired position or use the button below.