Meet Your Fully Automated Equitable Access Solution
Affordable, accessible course
materials for all students.
Day one, every term, every class.
At Willo, we enable your campus with all of the technical solutions it needs to implement EA while keeping all sales and operations on your campus through our streamlined ecosystem.
With Willo’s leading Equitable Access management platform, campuses enjoy:
- One-time setup through one centralized integration
- Fully-integrated LMS functionality
- SIS integration with real-time and up-to-date student access
- Ability to run your access program as opt-in or opt-out
- Bursar system integration with real-time accurate billing
- Willo Dashboard progress tracking with real-time visibility into key KPIs
- Student data privacy and security through our student data anonymization
- Best prices for course materials guaranteed
If your school is ready to scale its existing access capabilities to better serve the entire campus, Willo paves the way.
Equity for All Students
Privacy and Security
Physical Book Fulfillment
Because Equitable Access is implemented campus-wide, some academic institutions have valid questions when considering an EA program. Explore some of these common questions and misconceptions with Willo’s experts.
Equitable Access through Willo is simple: we help your campus achieve its equity goals so all students can achieve their academic goals.
With the traditional textbook model, students get overwhelmed or confused when looking for the right materials at the right price. Due to financial reasons or lack of accessibility, some students choose not to purchase essential textbooks. As a result, both the students and the campus stores risk falling short of their full potential.
With Equitable Access, the overwhelm and confusion turn into ease and clarity. Campuses that utilize EA experience higher student retention rates, more positive student experiences, and streamlined campus store adoption. As education evolves, EA equips all students to thrive.
Contact us today to get a free pricing analysis.