Willo Labs is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Client Data Specialist to join our team. You will be working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment where continuous learning and innovation occurs daily.
In this role you will work closely with the campus bookstore team and the Willo Customer Success Manager where you will aggregate product adoption information, pricing, ISBNs. You will lead and manage processes that include data management, creating and adhering to timelines and generating billing information for our client base. You’ll also engage with publishers and ed tech software providers to coordinate content, pricing and delivery across institutions and product lines. This role requires strong problem-solving, communication and organizational management skills, as well as the ability to coordinate details with multiple accounts in different phases of the delivery cycle. You will be passionate about solving customer needs, and be able to set customer expectations for a successful partnership.
Your key goals every day will be to deliver excellence and client success in a changing market. As our business grows your scope and responsibilities can grow and shift. You’ll also be a player in our growth strategy, sharing insights and patterns from your client interactions to inform our continual improvement in best practices and delivery processes. If you enjoy organizing information and helping institutions achieve success and scale with a shift to digital learning, then this is an ideal position for you.
- Partner with all stakeholders for each account to establish timelines for adoption information each term to ensure successful delivery of products for students and instructors..
- Organize and manage comprehensive data for each client that includes course details, key contacts, digital course materials pricing, subscriptions terms, usage reporting and billing details
- Identify new adoptions for the clients and request files when needed
- Enter adoption information in Willo’s internal CRM systems to ensure transparency of adoption information across teams
- Collaborate with publishers and software providers to finalize course materials product details, pricing and reporting
- Manage timelines with internal stakeholders to ensure that data for each adoption is collected timely for account to ensure a smooth delivery for the implementation team.
- Assist Implementation team with Quality Assurance prior to classes starting
- Cultivate working relationships to become a trusted advisor to clients and vendor partners
- Strong aptitude for technical products and services
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer facing role including: customer service, customer success, account management, or client services
- Prior project management experience (may be part of another type of role) in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to interact with clients and team members in different locations
- Strong customer-service with the ability to communicate with empathy, sensitivity, and professionalism
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Skilled at problem-solving and a willingness to be creative in the process
- Ability to multitask and consistently perform under the pressure of deadlines and other demands by strategically prioritizing tasks
- A strong listener with creative and productive problem-solving skills who is able to build relationships with clients and vendors
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and programs at a time
- A self-starter who can work independently and take initiative to find solutions for client issues
- Team focused with an ability to collaborate with many different teams including engineering, implementation, sales and accounting to contribute to the goals of the company
- Familiarity with cloud-based productivity tools like Google Sheets, Drive, Docs etc
- Readiness to always engage with all Willo team members on innovation, ideas and any help needed to get our jobs done for our customers
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate desired position or use the button below.