Welcome to the
Future of Course
Willo's Adoption Tool streamlines
the process and shows real-time
access status for all digital
Willo’s Adoption Tool is your key to managing course material adoptions with unparalleled ease. Effortlessly track adoptions submitted by instructors, and ensure you stay ahead of the game by monitoring adoption status and progress ahead of each term. With the ability to assign department liaisons and communicate effectively with instructors and liaisons, you’re always in the loop.
- Track adoption status and progress
- Communicate directly with instructors and liaisons
- Review, approve, or reject course section adoptions
- Submit and edit adoptions
- Export adoption data
- Tweak pricing by item or bulk edit
- View real-time pricing and status changes
Willo’s Adoption Tool is your sidekick in managing course material adoptions for your assigned departments. With seamless tracking, you can stay one step ahead by keeping tabs on adoption status well in advance of each term.
But that’s not all. You also have the power to submit adoptions on behalf of instructors for your assigned course sections, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free process. And if there are sections that require no materials, mark them as such with ease.
- Manage adoptions for your assigned departments
- Get adoption status updates before the term even starts
- Submit adoptions for your assigned course sections
Willo’s Adoption Tool is your go-to solution for streamlining the course material adoption journey. It’s all about simplicity – from receiving timely reminder emails and engaging in seamless communication with bookstore managers and department liaisons, to tracking the adoption status of your assigned course sections well in advance of the term.
- Manage adoptions with ease
- Stay on track with reminder emails
- Communicate with your store team and liaisons
- Prepare for the term with adoption tracking
- Choose your course materials journey: pick from your course history or dive into the title catalog
- Mark your course sections as ‘No Materials Needed.’