Willo Labs is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Implementation Services Manager to join our team. You will be working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment where continuous learning and innovation occurs daily. In this role, you will lead, manage, and set up integrations between our technology and digital content providers with our campus and school LMS system.
The Implementation Services role involves a daily mix of client-facing and technical responsibilities.Your daily key goal will be to deliver excellence and set our customers up to achieve success. This role requires strong communication and presentation skills, as well as displaying leadership and confidence at all levels of the customer experience. You will simultaneously manage multiple accounts who will be at different points in the implementation cycle. As our business grows your scope and responsibilities can grow and shift. You will be a player in our growth strategy, sharing insights and patterns from your client interactions to inform our continual improvement in best practices and delivery processes. If you enjoy helping institutions achieve success and scale with a shift to digital learning, then this is an ideal position for you!
- Partner with the campus LMS/IT administrators to set up the Willo tool inside the campus LMS. After the tool is set up, you will work with the team to ensure testing is completed and the Willo tool is ready for a smooth implementation.
- Engage with instructors and publisher providers through the onboarding(implementation) phase each term to ensure students and instructors have access to course materials for the upcoming term.
- Continually maintain, update, and troubleshoot the publisher/provider LMS integrations
- Schedule and deliver web training sessions to client stakeholders including publisher representatives, faculty, bookstore personnel and teachers.
- Support pre- and post-sales team efforts by assessing, documenting and communicating client requirements and related delivery tasks to close and support the sales.
- Prioritize, track and report your implementation and delivery tasks in company systems, based on client delivery deadlines along with providing regular status updates on your accounts.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to communicate and document patterns in client feedback and potential need for product development.
- Create and edit client implementation documentation, in written documents, internal support wiki, and recorded demo video formats as needed.
- Manage user support issues as they arise from your integration and delivery activities.
- Manage and respond to Level 1 & 2 support inquiries via our support ticketing system.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with integrated digital learning content and tools in all major Learning Management Systems using the LTI standard (1.1-1.3) and API’s for integration and interoperability. Experience may be from a college/school perspective, or from a publisher/provider perspective
- Experience leading technical demonstrations, trainings and sales conversations with technical client stakeholders, via webinar and in-person
- Experience drafting written standard and custom client product documentation and familiarity with tools for creating recorded demo/video documentation
- Proven track record of building relationships with instructors, senior customer executives in enterprise or strategic accounts
- Communicate with clarity across multiple stakeholders, collaborate with business partners and development teams
- Ability to multitask and consistently perform under the pressure of deadlines and other demands by strategically prioritizing tasks
- Ability and willingness to travel : ~up to 1-2 biz days/month when needed
- A passionate self-starter who can solve complex problems with simple and scalable solutions.
- Eagerness to learn more about the different educational systems and LTI standards.
- Familiarity with cloud-based productivity tools like Google Sheets, Drive, Docs etc.
- Readiness to always engage with all Willo team members on innovation, ideas and any help needed to get our jobs done for our customers
Position is remote with location preference of Chicago, Cincinnati, or Indianapolis. Must have access to major airport
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate desired position or use the button below.